Garlic Bacon Cheddar Loaf recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Garlic Bacon Cheddar Loaf
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
- 1 loaf French Baquette
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Cooked Bacon chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onions chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into 1" slices, but DO NOT cut all the way through the bottom.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix until blended.
- Spread this mixture between the partially cut slices of bread.
- Wrap loaf in foil and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.