Words cannot describe how delicious this Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna is!! It was so easy to make, under 10 minutes to throw this all together!
The only problem is, if you’re not careful you’ll eat the whole thing faster than you made it! 😉 I added a special ingredient to the crust and it made it taste amazing!!! Just wait til you try this, your family will be singing your praises for days!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna
Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna recipe
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers crushed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package brownie mix divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 containers cool whip divided
- 1 cup Nutella
- 4 ounce package instant chocolate pudding (and ingredients to make it)
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix crushed grahm crackers, 1/2 cup of brownie mix, and 1 stick of melted butter.
- Press graham mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and 1 container of Cool Whip.
- Mix until blended well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the top of the grahm cracker crust.
- Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on the package.
- Once pudding is mixed, add Nutella and mix until blended.
- Pour pudding mixture on top of cheesecake layer.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of brownie mix powder on top of the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 30 mins or until chilled.
- Try not to eat the whole dessert yourself, enjoy!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
This is the best dessert ever! I can have the whole thing all by myself!
So good Nart!
Wow, I love all things Nutella. This looks perfect! Bookmarked for later, thanks for the recipe!!
You’re so welcome Cathleen! It’s pretty perfect alright!
The layers in this dessert lasagana have everything! Nutella, brownies, creamy whipped cream – so good.
Thank you Sharon, so good!
Holy moly! I’m literally going to rush out to the store to pick up the ingredients to make this amazing Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna!!!
You’ll be so glad you did Patty!
This sounds delicious! What size containers of Cool Whip? The whole box of graham crackers is used? Please clarify, I would love to make this.
Cool whip is 12 oz (but if you have 8 oz, you can use that). Yes, use one box of graham crackers (13.5-14.4 oz).
Oh my!! This sounds fabulous!! Won’t last long in my house.
Ours neither Andrea 😉
Yeah looks good, but nobody see’s how unhealthy this is??
Sounds AMAZING! now I just need to find someone to make it for me. I have spent LOTS of “$”s and time only to have to throw it out. It is KILLING ME to see all these recipes, cause I have the biggest sweet tooth on the earth! (life sucks) :}
what size exactly are the cool whip containers?? And what is a stick of butter??
Is is ok to eat the dessert first, this looks fabulous! We will just love your Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna,a great dessert. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great weekend!
OMG, Nutella and Cheesecake. I am inviting you to share this with Show Your Stuff:
Oh my…this looks insanely good! I need to save this recipe…nutella and cheesecake? Wow! This would be perfect to link up to my Create It Thursday post…it’s live now!
Oh My Goodness- too much good stuff in here!
Did you say Nutella Cheesecake? Why yes, I’ll take a slice of that!
Stopping by from Chef In Training. Pinned! Have a great week!
Julie @ This Gal Cooks
Holy Guacamole!! Is this even legal to have so much goodness and chocolate in one dish! Loving the nutella and that you made it into your own lasagna.. so creative! 🙂
Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats