Words cannot describe how delicious this Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna is!! It was so easy to make, under 10 minutes to throw this all together!
The only problem is, if you’re not careful you’ll eat the whole thing faster than you made it! 😉 I added a special ingredient to the crust and it made it taste amazing!!! Just wait til you try this, your family will be singing your praises for days!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna
Nutella Cheesecake Lasagna recipe
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers crushed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package brownie mix divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 containers cool whip divided
- 1 cup Nutella
- 4 ounce package instant chocolate pudding (and ingredients to make it)
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix crushed grahm crackers, 1/2 cup of brownie mix, and 1 stick of melted butter.
- Press graham mixture into the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, and 1 container of Cool Whip.
- Mix until blended well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on the top of the grahm cracker crust.
- Prepare chocolate pudding as directed on the package.
- Once pudding is mixed, add Nutella and mix until blended.
- Pour pudding mixture on top of cheesecake layer.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of brownie mix powder on top of the Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 30 mins or until chilled.
- Try not to eat the whole dessert yourself, enjoy!