Easy Cheesy Lasagna Pockets
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
You are going to love this recipe!! These are sooo easy and sooo cheesy!! I called them lasagna buns for a lack of a better title. I didn’t feel comfortable calling it the best dang thing you’ll put in your mouth 😉 These are super easy and a crowd pleaser!! These are really great party food, snacks, or really great for any occasion!! Try and experiment with the filling if you don’t care for the ingredients. You could substitute cream cheese for ricotta, play with it and make it your own!! What ingredients did you like using with these?
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 lb ground beef
- 24 oz can of spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- Brown the ground beef and crumble.
- Drain fat from meat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Add cream cheese to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Blend with with mixer until smooth.
- Slowly blend in cream cheese with the spaghetti sauce mixture.
- Roll out biscuits so they are flat and somewhat thin.
- Spread 1 tbsp cream cheese/spaghetti sauce mixture onto the biscuit.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Seal edges and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Repeat with all biscuits.
- Brush tops of biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned.