Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Cinnamon Rolls are so good that they should be called sinnamon rolls 😉 This recipe only requires 3 ingredients and oh em gee!! It’s probably one of the best things I’ve ever put in my mouth!! Seriously, you must make these!! They’re great for Christmas morning!! Super easy to make and everyone will think you were cooking for hours to make these!!! Pin this, make this, love this, share this!
I cannot even find the words to adequately describe how delicious these are, you’ll just have to make it for yourself and find out!
The Best Cinnamon Rolls EVER recipe! Only 3 ingredients!
- 1 bag Rhodes Frozen Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding mix Large box
- 1 stick Butter
- Follow the directions on the back of the bag of Rhodes cinnamon rolls to thaw them out, either the overnight or quick directions.
- Once thawed, drizzle 1 stick of melted butter over the top.
- Sprinkle the vanilla pudding mix over the top of the cinnamon rolls (just the powder, do not prepare the pudding).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle the icing pouch that comes with the cinnamon rolls over the top and serve warm.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.