This creamy, chocolate chip peanutbutter pie will be one of your favorite desserts, I am sure of it!! My husband barely gave me enough time to snap this photo before devouring as much of the pie as he could!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter, then vanilla, then, chocolate chips, and last the whipped topping.
- Check for sweetness, you may want to add tbsp. of sugar.
- Place the mixture into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- You can top with whipped topping and drizzle chocolate across the top if you like too!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.