This creamy, chocolate chip peanutbutter pie will be one of your favorite desserts, I am sure of it!! My husband barely gave me enough time to snap this photo before devouring as much of the pie as he could!!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter, then vanilla, then, chocolate chips, and last the whipped topping.
- Check for sweetness, you may want to add tbsp. of sugar.
- Place the mixture into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- You can top with whipped topping and drizzle chocolate across the top if you like too!