This creamy, chocolate chip peanutbutter pie will be one of your favorite desserts, I am sure of it!! My husband barely gave me enough time to snap this photo before devouring as much of the pie as he could!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe
- 8 inch chocolate pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup peanut butter
- 8 ounce tub whipped topping
- ⅔ cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter, then vanilla, then, chocolate chips, and last the whipped topping.
- Check for sweetness, you may want to add tbsp. of sugar.
- Place the mixture into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- You can top with whipped topping and drizzle chocolate across the top if you like too!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Made this pie today and it was a hit! Love the peanut butter flavor but without the heavy-ness! I used a graham cracker crust (not a big chocolate fan) and it is delicious! Will definitely add this recipe to my repertoire! Thank you for sharing!
I always buy Oreo crust and I keep it in the freezer. 😉
I used the graham cracker crust AND I topped the pie with crumbled Reese’s cups!!
In the photo of the pie, it doesn’t look like a chocolate pie crust!!! I’m sure it doesn’t matter if it’s just a grahm cracker crust. It looks delicious and I plan on making it soon!!!
I just prepared this pie 🙂 The only problem was that my husband bought the reg. size chocolate chips instead of the miniature size ones, and we could not find a chocolate crust, so he got an Oreo crust already made in the pan. So, I hope it will still taste nice when we are ready to eat it.
can I freeze this pb pie?
Nice recipe but that is not a chocolate crust in pic! Looks like grahm cracker to me!