Baked Taco Ring recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Baked Taco Ring is a family favorite and a super easy recipe to make!! My kids love helping me with this almost as much as they love eating it! It’s a fun twist on tacos and is an easy way to change up Taco Tuesdays with the family!
- 1/2 lb ground beef cooked and crumbled
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls I used the jumo sized crescents
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 large tomato diced
- sour cream to garnish
- Cook ground beef.
- Once ground beef is cooked, add packet of taco seasoning and amount of water specified on the packet of seasoning.
- Finish preparing ground beef and set aside.
- On a lightly greased pizza pan, or baking stone, arrange the crescent triangles in a circle, with the larger sides of the dough overlapping each other in center, and the points to the outside.
- Spoon meat mixture over the wide parts of the crescents.
- Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese onto the top of the taco meat.
- Fold triangle tips inside so you have a flat edge, then roll the crescents over where ends meet at the inside circle.
- Press edges together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cescents are fully cooked and golden brown.
- Once baked, fill center of taco ring with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour cream, and anything else you wish to garnish it with.