White Chocolate Berry Tart recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This White Chocolate Berry Tart recipe is soooo yummy!! It’s so good that I have decided to have this on my birthday every year! You will LOVE this and it’s a great way to impress your friends at bbq’s, potlucks, or even just a casual get together. It’s quite simple to make and your friends will think you’ve spent all day working on it!
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This White Chocolate Berry Tart recipe is soooo yummy!!
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Combine the powdered sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add flour slowly, mix well.
- Dough should not be sticky and if it is add a little more flour.
- Roll out between two pieces of waxed paper and place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake the crust in a 300° oven for 28 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Set it aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate chipsover low heat in a small sauce pan, and then mix with the cream until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, beating until creamy smooth.
- Pour over the crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- In a small saucepan combine the pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil slowly; stir for about 2 minutes.
- Set aside till needed.
- Place the berries on the crust in any design you please.
- With a pastry brush apply the glaze over all the berries.
- Chill for 45 min.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator (Like there will be any)
- It looks too beautiful to eat, but it's too yummy not to!!!
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)