You would not believe how super easy these donuts are to make!
As a matter of fact, I bet you already have all of the ingredients in your pantry!
These donuts are a very quick breakfast fix & oh so yummy!
Simple & Easy Donuts!
- 1 can biscuits you can use any kind as long as they are not the Flaky Kind!
- cooking oil
For the Topping:
- cinnamon, sugar, powdered sugar whichever you prefer
Whip it up:
- Simply cut a hole out of the middle of each biscuit (I used a water bottle lid because I did not have anything laying around that would center out the inside of the small canned biscuits)
- Keep the holes to the side you can always make Mini Donut holes 😉
- Fry them in a skillet on med/low heat until they get golden brown.
- Lay Biscuits on a paper towel to drain oil & cool!Melt your butter in a separate shallow bowl & in another shallow bowl you can create your own mix (sugar, cinnamon, powdered sugar)
- Dip one side of biscuit into butter then sprinkle your topping on each side I like a very light amount of sugar but of course it is to your liking!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.