Reese’s Cookie Dough Brownies Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Reese’s Cookie Dough Brownies recipe is sooo yummy!! And dare I say it? Perfect for those hormonal days, or those days when you NEED some chocolate 😉 They’re super easy to make, so if you’re in a mood and need these fast, you only have to wait long enough for them to bake!! My hubby made these for me one day when I was in a mood where chocolate was required to make the day better, and oh my gosh I think these are now my favorite dessert!! Let me know how you like them!!
They’re super easy to make, so if you’re in a mood and need these fast, you only have to wait long enough for them to bake!!
- 8 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1 box brownie mix mix brownie batter as directed on the box
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a greased muffin or mini muffin pan, press cookie dough in the bottom of each cup.
- Put an upside down Reese cup in each on top of the cookie dough.
- Top by pouring brownie batter evenly over each cup.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
Recipe inspired by food.com