Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Reese’s Cookie Dough Brownies recipe is sooo yummy!! And dare I say it? Perfect for those hormonal days, or those days when you NEED some chocolate 😉 They’re super easy to make, so if you’re in a mood and need these fast, you only have to wait long enough for them to bake!! My hubby made these for me one day when I was in a mood where chocolate was required to make the day better, and oh my gosh I think these are now my favorite dessert!! Let me know how you like them!!
Reese’s Cookie Dough Brownies recipe
- 8 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 12 Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 1 box brownie mix mix brownie batter as directed on the box
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a greased muffin or mini muffin pan, press cookie dough in the bottom of each cup.
- Put an upside down Reese cup in each on top of the cookie dough.
- Top by pouring brownie batter evenly over each cup.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Recipe inspired by food.com