Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Puppy Chow recipe is an oldie but a goodie!! It’s a perfect recipe to let the kids help you out in the kitchen. I feel obligated to warn you, these never last long whether the family is helping you eat them or you’re all by yourself. Now I feel better, you can’t say I didn’t warn you 😉
Puppy Chow recipe
- Add cereal to large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add chocolate chips, butter, and peanutbutter to microwaveable bowl and mix well.
- Microwave for 1 minute and then stir. Microwave again for about 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until mixture is stirred and smooth. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture onto Chex cereal.
- Once chocolate mixture and cereal are thoroughly mixed, pour mixture into a gallon sized zip top bag. Add powdered sugar to ziploc bag and shake well.
- Once mixture is well coated, spread out on a cookie sheet or waxed paper to cool and set. Eat and enjoy!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.