Cinnamon Roll Pulls
How to Whip This Up:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Make Vanilla Honey Butter:
- Whip butter and ¼ cup powdered sugar together until smooth; stir in honey and vanilla. Set aside.
- Cut the bread lengthwise into ½" slices, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Spread vanilla honey butter in between slices.
- Rotate the bread 90 degrees and slice the bread again into 1/2" pieces, without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Spread more vanilla honey butter in between new cuts.
- This doesn't need to be perfect.
- Just make sure you smother the bread with the butter!
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Generously sprinkle in between all cuts.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes, until bread is warm.
- Unwrap cinnamon bread and place on serving platter.
- Combine powdered sugar and milk.
- Adding milk until you get the consistency desired.
- Drizzle icing over bread and serve immediately.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.