Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These carrot cake cupcakes are delicious!! They’re rather easy to make and it’s so much better than just a plain boxed cake!! Carrot cake is one of my favorites!! I think you’re going to love these!! Don’t forget to “pin it” to save it!
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 cups shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 8 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoons Milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and slowly add oil while continuing to beat.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix well.
- Fold in carrots.
- Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan 10 minutes then move to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in powdered sugar and milk and beat on high until smooth.
- Ice cupcakes with icing.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)