Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These carrot cake cupcakes are delicious!! They’re rather easy to make and it’s so much better than just a plain boxed cake!! Carrot cake is one of my favorites!! I think you’re going to love these!! Don’t forget to “pin it” to save it!
Carrot Cake Cupcakes Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking soda in a medium bowl and mix well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and slowly add oil while continuing to beat.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix well.
- Fold in shredded carrots, then fill cupcake liners about ⅔ full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan 10 minutes then move to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar and milk, then beat on high until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes with icing and decorate as desired.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.