This Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake is super easy and made in the crock pot! Perfect for a dinner party because you prepare it early in the day and it is ready to eat when you are!
Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake Crock Pot RecipePin Recipe Print Recipe
- 18 ounce package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs 4 total for the recipe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until batter is smooth. Spoon half of brownie batter into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in slow cooker. Dollop remaining brownie batter over cream cheese mixture; swirl mixture gently with a knife.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5-1/2 hours or until set. Carefully remove slow cooker insert from heat element; let stand 45 minutes before serving