Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake Crock Pot Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake is super easy and made in the crock pot! Perfect for a dinner party because you prepare it early in the day and it is ready to eat when you are!
- 18 ounce package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs 4 total for the recipe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Stir together first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl until batter is smooth. Spoon half of brownie batter into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour and chocolate chips.
Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in slow cooker. Dollop remaining brownie batter over cream cheese mixture; swirl mixture gently with a knife.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5-1/2 hours or until set. Carefully remove slow cooker insert from heat element; let stand 45 minutes before serving
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)