This Brownie Cream Cheese Pudding Cake is super easy and made in the crock pot! Perfect for a dinner party because you prepare it early in the day and it is ready to eat when you are!
Chocolate Pudding Cake
- In a medium bowl, stir together the brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water until the batter is smooth.
- Spoon half of brownie batter into a lightly greased 3-quart slow cooker.
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add 2 eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in slow cooker. Dollop remaining brownie batter over cream cheese mixture; swirl mixture gently with a knife.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 ½ hours or until set. Carefully remove the slow cooker insert from the heat element; let stand 45 minutes before serving
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.