Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Back to school season is upon us and you know what that means! Time for all busy moms to race to make dinner while finding time to run the kids back and forth between activities. I don’t know about you, but I’m getting bored of making the same fast meals every day; spaghetti, tacos, etc. so I decided to make something fast and yummy that was different!
I was at Walmart one day, just wandering the aisles (I know you do this too when the kids are at school so you can enjoy quiet time) and I had a great idea! What not make a fun and easy chicken dish? I headed to the breadcrumbs aisle and here’s what I found:
This is a new product called The Good Table® by General Mills. I thought the parmesan & herb variety would be perfect for the recipe I had in mind! I grabbed a couple boxes of The Good Table®, some boneless chicken tenders, cream cheese, and mozarella and headed home to create something delicious!
These are seriously so easy to make and my whole family loved it! I was surprised at how much my youngest (pickiest) child loved it! This would be great served over pasta, or even just by itself with veggies as a side. This got rave reviews from the family so I will definitely be making it again soon!! Try this for your family, I bet they’ll love it as much as mine does!
3 Cheese Chicken Roll-Ups
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (or chicken cutlets)
- 1 package of The Good Table® parmesan & herb variety
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into 8 pieces
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- Pour the pasta sauce into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish and set aside.
- Using a mallet, pound chicken breast tenders until they are very thin.
- Take each piece of chicken and place one cube of cream cheese at one end and then roll up, repeat until all the cream cheese has been used.
- In a medium sized bowl pour the contents of the sauce packet.
- In another medium sized bowl, add the contents of both the crust mix and parmesan cheese and combine.
- Roll each piece of chicken in the sauce mix, and then coat with the crust mix.
- Place into the baking dish and repeat until each piece of chicken is coated.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes and then remove from oven.
- Top each piece of chicken with the shredded mozzarella chicken.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and slightly brown.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
The end result is some delicious chicken and all in less than ten minutes to put together!! You must try this, you’re going to love it!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.