- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Press half of dough into bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Place full chocolate bars over the dough (you may need to break some into individual pieces to fill in spots at the ends of the pan).
- Cover with layer of marshmallow crème. Place remaining cookie dough on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.