S’mores Cookie Bars
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
S'mores cookie bars are a a delicious treat that bakes up nice and gooey in the oven!
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ⅔ cup flour
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 Hershey Bars regular size
- 7 ounce Marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Press half of dough into bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
Place chocolate bars over dough (you will need to leave in full candy bars, however, you will need to break them into individual pieces to fill in spots at the ends of the pan).
- Cover with layer of marshmallow crème.
Place remaining dough on top. I was unable to smooth it with my spoon I actually place spoonfuls of the dough and spread with my hands.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)