S'mores Cookie Bars
S'mores cookie bars are a a delicious treat that bakes up nice and gooey in the oven!Print Recipe
Servings 12 bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Press half of dough into bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Place chocolate bars over dough (you will need to leave in full candy bars, however, you will need to break them into individual pieces to fill in spots at the ends of the pan).
- Cover with layer of marshmallow crème.
- Place remaining dough on top. I was unable to smooth it with my spoon I actually place spoonfuls of the dough and spread with my hands.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Serving: 1cookie bar | Calories: 556kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 4mg
Keyword smores cookie bars