S'mores Cookie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together butter and sugars.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Press half of dough into bottom of greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Place chocolate bars over dough (you will need to leave in full candy bars, however, you will need to break them into individual pieces to fill in spots at the ends of the pan).
- Cover with layer of marshmallow crème.
- Place remaining dough on top. I was unable to smooth it with my spoon I actually place spoonfuls of the dough and spread with my hands.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.