Loaded Baked Potato Salad recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Loaded Baked Potato Salad recipe is AMAZING!! It’s so yummy, and it’s perfect for bbq’s and summer meals! I made this for Memorial Day weekend and there were no leftovers! Even the kids scarf it down, but maybe that’s because I used an extra 1/2 lb of bacon on top of the salad 😉
- 3 pounds small unpeeled red potatoes cubed
- 1 pound sliced bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cups sour cream
- Place the potatoes in a greased baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- Let cook in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bacon, cheese, and onion.
- Add sour cream and mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as soon as you would like!
(Nutriton information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)