Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I have a confession: I am not a huge fan of sweets. There, I finally said it. I like a tiny bit of chocolate here and there on the random occasion but other than that, it’s just not really my thing. That being said, I really enjoyed these! They are a perfect treat for any holiday party or get together! My kids even really enjoyed them!
White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles recipe
- Cream together sugar and butter in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Stir in vanilla and peppermint extract, 2 of the crushed candy canes, and milk. Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Cover dough and place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into 12-18 evenly sized balls. Place balls on wax paper and refrigerate.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 50% power, and at 30 second intervals. Stir in between each interval until melted.
- Remove balls from the fridge and roll each in the melted chocolate. Drop onto wax paper, then quickly sprinkle crushed candy cane over each before the chocolate hardens.
- Chill for another 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
These are so beautiful and even more delicious! They’re sure to be a hit at any party!