White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I have a confession: I am not a huge fan of sweets. There, I finally said it. I like a tiny bit of chocolate here and there on the random occasion but other than that, it’s just not really my thing. That being said, I really enjoyed these! They are a perfect treat for any holiday party or get together! My kids even really enjoyed them!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes crushed
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together sugar and butter.
- Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract, 2 of the crushed candy canes, and milk.
- Add in flour and salt, mix well.
- Once mixed, cover and place in fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- After dough has chilled, remove from fridge and roll into 12-18 evenly sized, small balls.
- Lay balls on wax paper and place back in the fridge.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave on 50% heat.
- Warm chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, remove balls from the fridge and one by one roll in the white chocolate and drop onto wax paper.
- Once ball is covered in chocolate, sprinkle some crushed candy cane on top.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Chill for another 20 minutes before serving.
These are so beautiful and even more delicious! They’re sure to be a hit at any party!