White Chocolate Peppermint Truffles recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
I have a confession: I am not a huge fan of sweets. There, I finally said it. I like a tiny bit of chocolate here and there on the random occasion but other than that, it’s just not really my thing. That being said, I really enjoyed these! They are a perfect treat for any holiday party or get together! My kids even really enjoyed them!
These are a perfect treat for any holiday party or get together!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 candy canes crushed
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together sugar and butter.
- Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract, 2 of the crushed candy canes, and milk.
- Add in flour and salt, mix well.
- Once mixed, cover and place in fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- After dough has chilled, remove from fridge and roll into 12-18 evenly sized, small balls.
- Lay balls on wax paper and place back in the fridge.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave on 50% heat.
- Warm chocolate chips at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, remove balls from the fridge and one by one roll in the white chocolate and drop onto wax paper.
- Once ball is covered in chocolate, sprinkle some crushed candy cane on top.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Chill for another 20 minutes before serving.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)
These are so beautiful and even more delicious! They’re sure to be a hit at any party!