Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Cherry Thumbprint Cookies are a great holiday cookie!! Aren’t they so pretty?! Be sure to pin this recipe to your cookies Pinterest board so you don’t lose it!!
Cherry Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Mix in flour (dough will look crumbly).
- Roll dough into round balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Make thumbprints in each dough ball and fill with your a cherry from the pie filling.
- Bake for 15 mins until edges start to get lightly brown and cookie sets up.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet for 15 minuutes.
- Mix powdered sugar with milk to make a thick glaze.
- Place in corner of zipper bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Pipe perpendicular lines accross cookie to decorate.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.