Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
I know what you’re thinking, pizza enchiladas?! Wrong….these are so delicious! Now they are different, I will give you that, but they are so cheesy and delicious! They’re especially delicious when you start adding in all your favorite pizza toppings! You can add as many or as few as you like! Now because I had to feed these to my picky kids, I only did cheese and pepperoni but they would be delicious with sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, the list can go on and on!!
I made this recipe out of a mix of laziness and desperation. You know when you go to make dinner and you have no idea what to do because you didn’t have a plan? So then you search the fridge, I usually end up with the most random ingredients left in the fridge at a time like this: a half used can of spaghetti sauce, half a block of cheese, some lunchmeat, maybe a few random vegetables, and ALWAYS a bag of tortillas. This was all I could think of and the kids actually complimented me on dinner (I have four kids, you mothers can understand why this would be such a big deal!).
Give these Pizza Enchiladas a try, I’m pretty sure you’ll be surprised as I was at how yummy they are!
Pizza Enchiladas recipe
- 6 slices flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella divided
- 8 oz pizza sauce divided
- 1 tsp garlic salt optional
- pizza fillings of your choice sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, etc
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour half of the pizza sauce into the bottom of the pizza dish.
- Sprinkle garlic salt (if you choose to add it for flavor) on top of the pizza sauce.
- Start with one tortilla and add a handful of cheese to the center.
- Top cheese with just a bit of your favorite pizza toppings.
- Roll up and place into baking dish.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the shredded mozarella to top the enchiladas before baking.
- Repeat until all tortillas are used.
- After all tortillas are rolled up and placed into the baking dish, top with remaining pizza sauce and then with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese on top is browned.