Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes
- 1 package yellow cake mix + ingredients box requires
- 2 cups grape jelly
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup soft butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup milk
- Bake cupcakes as directed on box
- Place jelly in pastry bag and fill cupcakes
- Beat peanut butter and butter in med bowl until smooth add powdered sugar and vanilla beat til its crumbly slowly add milk.
- Spread onto cupcakes!
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.