Easy Dip Recipes
This collection of dip recipes includes some easy dips to bring to a party, make-ahead dips, dessert dips, and more!
Whether you need a last-minute dip to bring to a party like a jalapeno popper dip, a quick and easy vegetable dip for after school, or a delicious strawberry fruit dip for dessert, you’ll find it here!
Hot Dip Recipes Vs Cold Dip Recipes
Both hot dips and cold dips have a time and place. We love serving hot appetizer dips like buffalo sausage dip when we entertain at home!
If you’re traveling with your dip recipe, double-check with the host to ensure to there is oven space. If not, a cold dip may be easiest!
How to Make Dip
No matter what dip is being prepared it comes together in 3 easy steps!
- Prep: Gather and prep the ingredients. Wash, chop, dice, and measure as necessary.
- Combine: Mix all ingredients together as indicated in the recipe.
- Bake: If the recipe calls for it, pop the dip in the oven to bake and melt into a gooey yummy dip!
Serve with an assortment of classic dippers for the perfect party dip that everyone will love!
Classic Dippers for Almost Anything
Here are some of our favorite sides to serve with savory dips:
- Veggies – celery, cucumbers, carrots, and peppers
- Bread – Baguette pieces, crostini, pita bread pieces, naan bread
- Crackers and chips – Ritz crackers, pretzel sticks, your favorite chip brands, saltines
Reheating Hot Dip
To reheat a hot dip recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover dip with aluminum foil and bake until reheated.
If the dip is topped with cheese, remove the foil to help it remelt.