Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats recipe
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats are so yummy and easy to make! I have a confession, my hubby made these 😉 He makes the best Krispie treats EVER and these just might be my favorite!!!
These Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats are so yummy and easy to make!
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 8 full sized Butterfinger candy bars chopped into chunks
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Spray an 8x8-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and peanut butter together over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Rice Krispies with a greased spoon.
- Stir in the Butterfingers (setting about 1/3 cup aside for the topping).
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and press it evenly into the greased pan.
- Let it cool.
- Once cooled, frost with chocolate frosting and top with remaining Butterfingers.
- Cut into nine equal pieces.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)