Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
These Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats are so yummy and easy to make! I have a confession, my hubby made these 😉 He makes the best Krispie treats EVER and these just might be my favorite!!!
Butterfinger Rice Krispie Treats recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 8 full sized Butterfinger candy bars chopped into chunks
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- Spray an 8x8-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and peanut butter together over medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Rice Krispies with a greased spoon.
- Stir in the Butterfingers (setting about 1/3 cup aside for the topping).
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and press it evenly into the greased pan.
- Let it cool.
- Once cooled, frost with chocolate frosting and top with remaining Butterfingers.
- Cut into nine equal pieces.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
©The Shortcut Kitchen. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.