Easy Chicken Spaghetti - on the Stovetop or CrockPot!
Servings: 6 servings
Chicken Spaghetti is quick and easy to make! It can be prepared on the stovetop or in the slow cooker, either way my whole family loves it!
- 16 ounces spaghetti cooked and drained
- 1 pound velveeta cheese cubed
- 2 cups chicken cooked and diced
- 10 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes or rotel drained
- ½ cup milk
For the Stove Top:
In a large pot melt velveeta and milk over medium heat.
Once Velveeta is almost melted, add both cans of soup and the can of tomatoes (drained).
Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
Add spaghetti & chicken and serve!
For the Crock Pot:
Mix all ingredients and place into greased slow cooker.
Stir every 30 minutes or so.
Cook on low 2 hours or until all the velveeta is melted.
Calories: 625kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 1912mg | Potassium: 739mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 995IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 507mg | Iron: 2.9mg