Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Servings: 12 servings
Homemade Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake looks so impressive, no one will know it was made with a boxed cake mix! It's a rich and moist dessert perfect for any occasion.
- 1 box white cake mix yellow or chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips mini or regular
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a Bundt pan very well.
In a large bowl, beat together all ingredients (except chocolate chips).
Fold chocolate chips into the batter and pour into prepared pan.
Bake on the middle rack for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Place on a wire rack to cool completely. Once cooled, loosen from pan using a rubber spatula and flip onto a plate.
Frost, dust with powdered sugar, or serve plain.
- Make certain the Bundt cake pan is greased and floured liberally so the cake will release from the mold.
- To remove from pan: Cool cake completely, place a rack on top of the Bundt cake and flip it over.
- To Freeze: Wrap cooled cake in plastic wrap followed by foil warp for up to 3 months.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 209IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 1mg