Fiesta Chicken Pinwheels
Servings: 8 servings
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup bell pepper finely diced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese or pepper jack
- ¼ cup olives sliced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
In a medium bowl mix cream cheese until smooth, stir in sour cream and mix until combined.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
Evenly divide the filling onto each tortilla and roll them up.
Wrap the tortillas in saran wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before cutting them into slices.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 831IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg