Spinach Dip Recipe
Servings: 16 servings
This easy spinach dip recipe made with water chestnuts is ready in 5 minutes. It's creamy, savory, and always welcome on any occasion!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (1 package)
- 2 cups sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise or dressing (low fat or regular)
- 8 ounces canned water chestnuts drained
- 1 package dry vegetable soup mix (1.4 ounces)
- 3 green onions chopped
Defrost spinach overnight in the fridge or in the microwave. Squeeze out all liquid.
Chop water chestnuts. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serve with bread, crackers or vegetables for dipping.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2289IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg