Chicken Poppyseed Casserole
Servings: 8 servings
This poppy seed chicken casserole recipe, topped with ritz crackers, is so easy to make and perfect for batch cooking freezer meals.
- 4 ½ cups cooked chicken cut or shredded to small bite size pieces
- 1 ½ cans cream of chicken condensed soup using 10.5 oz cans – about 16 oz
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ cup bacon bits (or cooked bacon), optional
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups ritz crackers crushed
- ½ cup salted butter (or 1 stick salted butter), melted
Preheat oven to 350˚F and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
Mix together casserole ingredients and pour into prepared baking dish.
Mix crushed ritz crackers and melted butter. Crumble topping over casserole mixture.
Bake for 35 minutes.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 112mg | Sodium: 963mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 616IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 3mg