Sautéed Mushroom Recipe
Servings: 4 servings
These are the best sautéed mushrooms made simply with a few basic ingredients.
- 12 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme optional
- salt and pepper optional, to taste
Wash mushrooms and dry with a paper towel.
Cut into thick slices and toss with soy sauce (and seasonings if using).
Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 4-6 minutes until cooked.
- Nutrition calculated without optional seasoning.
- Refrigerate leftovers for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
- Sauteed mushrooms can be frozen on a cookie sheet. Once frozen, transfer to an airtight container or zippered freezer bag.
- To prepare frozen mushrooms, place in a preheated pan to reheat - no need to thaw.
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 24IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg