Easy Marinated Mushrooms
Servings: 10 people
Marinated mushrooms make a delicious and easy appetizer or side!
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup avocado oil or favorite salad oil
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 24 ounces canned whole mushrooms drained
Bring all ingredients except mushrooms to a boil. Add mushrooms and simmer for 6 minutes.
Transfer mushrooms to a sealable container or zippered bag. Marinate for 2 hours (minimum) stirring occasionally.
Remove larger onion rings and serve with toothpicks or cocktail forks.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg