Cranberry Jello Salad
Servings: 7 People
The holidays are not the holidays without the super fresh and delicious taste of homemade Cranberry Jello Salad. Don't get caught during the holidays without it.
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 3 oz package cherry raspberry or cranberry (if you can find it) jello gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1-1/4 cups crushed pineapple in juices
- ½ cup cucumber diced
- ½ cup heavy cream whipped
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 container cool whip topping frozen
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup chopped glazed pecans optional
Pour boiling water over jello in a small mixing bowl, whisk until jello dissolves.
In a large mixing bowl place softened cream cheese and pour hot jello over the top. Beat until smooth and chill for 45 minutes.
Fold in pineapple (with juices), chopped cucumber, cranberry sauce, and whipped cream. Mix well and pour into a jello mold or 11x7 (2 qt) casserole dish. Let chill 2 hours uncovered.
Beat together cream cheese, cool whip, and sugar. Spread evenly over chilled jello and store in refrigerator. When ready to serve, top with chopped glazed pecans. (optional)
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 1239IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg