Servings: 6 servings
Chicken Tortellini is the perfect no fuss meal made with broccoli and Alfredo sauce, then topped with two different kinds of cheese and baked until hot and bubbly.
- 9 oz refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 ½ cups prepared alfredo sauce
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook tortellini according to package directions adding broccoli in the last 3 minutes.
Combine tortellini, broccoli, chicken, alfredo sauce, seasoning and 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese in a 3qt casserole.
Top with mozzarella, remaining parmesan and bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 1130mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 381IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 243mg | Iron: 2mg