Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
Servings: 8 Servings
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake is a light and delicious cake made quick and easy with an angel food cake mix, canned pumpkin and pumpkin spice.
- 1 box white angel food cake mix
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place rack on the bottom position.
Combine all cake ingredients in a large bowl and mix on medium for 1 minute. Pour into an ungreased angel food cake pan.
Bake 38-42 minutes or until cracks on top appear dry.
Remove from oven and invert pan upside down. Cool 3 hours upside down.
Combine whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice. Spread over cooled cake.