Mandarin Orange SaladPin Recipe Print Recipe
- 6-8 cups chopped lettuce
- ¾ cup cooked chicken shredded
- 11 oz can mandarin oranges
- ⅔ cup strawberries sliced
- 2 green onions sliced
- ½-1 cup raspberry or balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- Combine all ingredients except feta and almonds in a large bowl.
- Drizzle dressing on top and gently toss to combine.
- Top with feta and sliced almonds.
This recipe is awesome for summer and it’s packed full of flavor!!! Don’t forget to “pin it” so you don’t lose it!
Light & Fruity Chicken Salad
- 6 cups chopped lettuce of your choice (about one 12-oz. bag)
- 1 8 0z can of mandarin oranges
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1/3 cup of chopped almonds
- 6 oz. Barbequed, cubed chicken breast
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/8 cup green pepper
* Raspberry or Balsamic vinaigrette to taste
Directions: Divide lettuce between 2 large plates or bowls. Evenly distribute remaining ingredients.
This is very easy, nutritious and refreshing.