CrockPot Cinnamon Rolls are surprisingly easy and delicious recipe that your family will love! Pre-made cinnamon rolls combined with eggs, butter, vanilla and a surprising splash of coffee creamer create an ooey, gooey cinnamon bun confection that is out of this world!
All you need to add is a nice peppermint mocha latte or a mimosa for the perfect brunch!
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Pin it to your BREAKFAST BOARD to save it for later!
Be sure to follow CentsLessMeals on Pinterest for more great meal ideas!
Slow cooker cinnamon rolls are super simple to prepare, and especially convenient if you have a programmable crock pot. Ingredients are canned cinnamon rolls, melted butter, eggs, cream and vanilla.
This recipe is scrumptious using cinnabun coffee creamer, but you can flavor your slow cooker cinnamon rolls however you like. Try coffee flavorings, or a flavored liquor, like Frangelico or amaretto. Your brunch guests will be in heaven!
How to Make CrockPot Cinnamon Rolls
If you never knew that your slow cooker could also be used for baked confections, then read on to learn how truly versatile this appliance can be. Rich and gooey slow cooker cinnamon roll casserole is a snap to prepare this way. Here are the steps:
- Place melted butter in the bottom of crock pot.
- Cut the cinnamon buns into quarters and place in the bottom.
- Whisk the eggs with the rest of the ingredients, and pour over the buns.
- Cook until firm and set.
- Let cool, cut into squares, and drizzle with icing when still warm.
The icing is equally easy to mix. Just combine confectioners sugar with water until it is a thick flowing consistency, like lava. It will melt and dissolve into the pastry. You can also add a few drops of your choice of flavoring to elevate the taste sensation even more.
What to Serve with CrockPot Cinnamon Rolls
Slow cooker cinnamon rolls are the perfect dish for special Sunday brunches. Serve them with ham or bacon and your favorite gourmet espresso coffees and herbal teas for an indescribably delicious feast.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- Overnight Breakfast Blueberry Cake – a great sweet breakfast!
- Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas recipe – super fun!
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Casserole – one of our favorites
- Easy Breakfast Tacos – kid approved
- Cheesy Breakfast Ring recipe – great for a crowd
Crock Pot Cinnamon Buns
- Spray the inside of the CrockPot dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour the melted butter into the bottom.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters and in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the remaining ingredients until well combined. Pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring after 1 hour. Drizzle icing overtop before serving.