Scotch Tape is something you can usually find in every house or at least get REE with coupons around Back to School time.
Here are some ways to use it that you may not have known about:
- Use it do make cool designs on your fingernails
- Applied at the corner of an eye to make a clean “cat eye” look
- Remove Cat/Dog hair
- Gift wrapping
- Make an easy necklace:Put a piece of tape upside down (sticky side up) and place your beads or other materials onto the tape and then thread through them all at once
- Fix the ends of shoelaces by wrapping a piece of tape firmly around the ends
- Clean your keyboard: Hold a piece sideways and slide it through the rows of keys to remove crumbs etc.
- Relieve the itch of a mosquito bite by applying it over the bite area
- Fix a loose button: Put a small piece of clear tape on the back of the button to the loose threads to hold it in place
- Apply pieces over an envelope to make sure it’s secure when mailing. (The sticky stuff doesn’t always hold closed)