Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole is sooo easy to throw together!! It has a delicious surprise ingredient that makes it extra tasty! Your family will love this!! Even the pickiest of eaters will gobble this up!! I’m not going to lie, I think I gained 5 pounds from eating too many servings of this one 😉
- 2 12 oz tubes of cinnamon rolls cut into quarters
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cinnabon coffee creamer (or vanilla, or any other fun flavor you would like!)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray the inside of the CrockPot dish with nonstick cooking spray (or rub some butter on it, sorry for going all Paula Deen on you)
- Pour the melted butter into the bottom of the CrockPot
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters (4 pieces each)
- Place in the CrockPot on top of the butter
- In a medium sized bowl add remaning ingredients and beat until egg mixture is all blended
- Pour on top of the cinnamon rolls
- Bake on low for 2-3 hours. Keep a close eye on this because sometimes my CrockPot will burn it if I don’t watch
- When cinnamon roll casserole is baked, top with icing and enjoy!