These loaded hasselback potatoes are sooo yummy and actually quite easy to make!! Your family will love you for this!!
- 4 large Russet potatoes, washed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces of your favorite cheese
- 1/2 lb of bacon cooked, crumbled
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a potato on a cutting board.
- Thinly slice potato (about 3/4 of the way through).
- Drizzle potatoes with olive oil.
- Place a small pat of butter in every other slice.
- Salt and pepper each potato.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.
- Place a slice of cheese in leftover slices.
- Return potatoes to the oven and bake until cheese is thoroughly melted (about 5-10 minutes)
- Top with sour cream and bacon crumbles.