Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
These Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs are so delicious!! They’re quite easy to throw together, in fact, it takes as little time to make them as it does for them to be all eaten up! I had none of these left over at the party I brought them to. You’ll love these, so don’t forget to pin the recipe so you can save it! This will also be a great item to have at your SuperBowl party!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup crushed french fried onions
- 8 oz cheedar cheese, cubed
- (these are REALLY good with a splash of dill pickle juice thrown in, but since pickles make some people squeamish I left that off the ingredient list. If you're feeling daring, try it. You won't regret it! )
- In a large bowl combine egg, ground beef, flour, milk, bacon crumbles and crushed french fried onions.
- Mix well.
- Shape meat mixture into a ball shape.
- Stuff a cube of cheese into each meatball and cover with remaining meat mixture.
- Place meatballs onto a foil lined baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.