Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
This bacon ranch cheeseball is super yummy and always a hit every time I make it! You can even make this as a snack, don’t judge me, sometimes I eat it all by myself Who doesn’t love bacon and ranch and cheese?! Seriously, if you don’t like those things, you probably should just stop looking at my recipes. Almost everything I make has at least one of those in it Be sure to pin this recipe, it would be an awesome cheese ball to shape into a football for the SuperBowl!!
- (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup bacon crumbles, divided
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- Place cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Mix with mixer until both blocks are combined.
- Add in ranch dip mix and mix well.
- Blend in shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup of the bacon crumbles.
- Once mixed, using your hands, form into a ball.
- Roll the ball into the remaining 1/2 cup of bacon crumbles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, or anything that strikes your fancy ;)