Caramel Apple Dump Cake recipe
Like this recipe? “Pin it” to save it by clicking the photo above!!
Be sure to follow CentsLessDeals on Pinterest and check out our other great recipes while you’re here!
This Caramel Apple Dump cake recipe is super easy to make and has only 4 ingredients! It’s super easy to throw together and your family will think you slaved away over it! It’s the perfect dessert for fall or winter and it’s sooo delicious!!
If you’re a fan of dump cakes, you’ll really want to give this recipe a try. It’s been one of the most popular recipes on the site to date and it gets rave reviews! Besides, what is better than a quick yet delicious dessert?!
Be sure to pin this because you’re going to LOVE it!!
Items you’ll need for this recipe
* Apple Pie Filling * Yellow Cake Mix * 9 x 13 baking dish *
- 2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry, etc.)
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks of butter, melted (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (like you would put on ice cream)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- In a greased 9x13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel sauce.
- You may add in the 1/2 tsp cinnamon if desired.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread evenly.
- Top with melted butter and pecans (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
More recipes you’ll love
Recipe inspired by Best Yummy Recipes