Like this recipe? “Pin it” by clicking the photo above!!
This Cherry Cream Cheese Bake recipe is super yummy and quite easy to make!! It takes less than 5 minutes to put together and throw into the oven and is sure to please!! You can try this with any pie filling you have, so don’t think it’s just exclusive to cherry! My kids really love this and I bet you have all the ingredients just laying around right now! Go try it and let me know what pie fillings you have tried in this recipe!
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Take half of the crescent rolls and lay them out on the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Once smooth, add powdered sugar and vanilla and blend.
- Once blended, spoon onto the crescent rolls in baking dish and spread evenly.
- Top with can of cherry pie filling.
- Top with the last half (4 triangles) of the crescent rolls.
- Melt butter and pour on top of crescents.
- Top with granulated sugar and bake for 25 minutes or until browned.