Bacon Wrapped Smokies= AWESOME!! I would really suggest making a smaller amount if its just YOU eating them because If you make a lot of these, you will eat every one of them! These are really easy and really tasty!!
- 1 lb bacon, Cut Into Thirds
- 1 lb little smokies
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
How to Whip this up:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar to the butter and stir until mixed well.
- Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture on the smokies and bacon.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
- Bake them for about 15-20 minutes
- Turn the heat up to 400F for about 5 minutes or longer until the bacon becomes crispy.
That’s it!! The hardest part is trying not to eat the whole batch!!
Thanks Tasty Kitchen