This looks so tasty!! I cannot wait to taste it!! Today’s recipe of the day is Crock Pot Pizza!!
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, halved
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Drain noodles.
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, spread a third of the meat sauce. Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni. Sprinkle with a third of the cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Have you made this before? How did it turn out?
Original recipe found here